14th Annual Alumni Day at Phillies Spring Training (Sold Out)
Thank you so much for your interest in 14th Annual Alumni Day at Phillies Spring Training. Tickets for this event were limited and they are now sold out. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, in the event that we might have cancellations and be able to offer additional tickets for sale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the number of tickets that you hope to purchase. Thank you!
Nothing says springtime like Phillies Spring Training!
It was a thrilling postseason run as the World Series contenders, our Fightin' Phils, almost pulled off the impossible! Don't miss out on the chance to see the National League Champs begin again during Phillies Spring Training!
Join alumni and friends as the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Boston Red Sox at Spring Training in Clearwater, Florida!
Sunday, March 19, 2023
12 - 2 p.m.: Pre-game reception
1:05 p.m.: First pitch
601 Old Coachman Road
Clearwater, FL 33765
- $55 = Adult Ticket (ages 21 and older)
- $45 = Child Ticket (ages 5-20)
- Free = children ages 4 and under
Adult ticket includes:
- Admission to the game
- 2-hour lunch buffet featuring ballpark favorites and unlimited soft drinks
- Two beer tickets
- A Widener baseball hat
Please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com if you have special dietary requirements.
Child ticket includes same as above, minus the beer tickets. Children ages 4 & under do not require a ticket to enter the stadium, as long as they remain seated on a parents lap during the pre-game reception and game. Food and beverage will be available to them during the pre-game reception at no charge. If you prefer your child to have his/her own seat, please register them for a child ticket.
Our seats are located in the picnic pavilion along the third base line. Great spot for pre- and post-game autographs!
Registration will close on Friday, March 3, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. EST. You will receive your game day tickets electronically via the email address that you provided during registration. You will receive your drink tickets when you arrive at the stadium.
- Tickets/Event Day Info: The maximum number of tickets per alumnus/a for this event is six tickets. To inquire about potential exceptions to the ticket maximum, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of low registration numbers, we reserve the right to cancel the event at any time and issue refunds of registration fees paid.
All registrants will receive an email no less than 3 days prior to this event, which will include information about all game day logistics as well as your tickets to the game. We are not responsible for tickets emailed to an out-of-date or non-preferred email address. If you believe we do not have your correct information on file, please be sure to confirm your email address by emailing the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com on or before Friday, March 3, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Cancellations: Due to venue policies, registration cancellations/refunds for this event will not be accepted after 12:00 p.m. EST on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- Inclement Weather/Unforeseen Circumstances: In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the decision to postpone, shorten, or cancel this event will be at the sole discretion of the MLB, Philadelphia Phillies, BayCare Ballpark, and/or their representatives. Accordingly, the option of a full refund, partial refund, rescheduled date, and/or ticket exchange in the event of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstance will also be at the sole discretion of the aforementioned parties.
We can't wait to see you in Clearwater, FL this Spring!