Widener Alumni Night at the Phillies
Come see the defending NLCS Champion Philadelphia Phillies at Widener Alumni Night at the Phillies! Party with Widener alumni and friends at an exclusive, pregame reception at Victory Beer Hall in Xfinity Live. Then, head across the street to Citizens Bank Park to catch the Phillies in action as they take on the St. Louis Cardinals!
Friday, August 25, 2023
4:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.: Pregame reception
7:05 p.m.: First Pitch
- Pre-game Reception:
Victory Beer Hall at Xfinity Live!
1100 Pattison Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Philadelphia Phillies v. St. Louis Cardinals
Citizens Bank Park
1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Major League Ticket = $55 per person (ages 21 and over).
- Minor League Ticket = $40 per person (ages 3 to 20)
- Ticket to the game in section 139
- Pregame reception in Victory Beer Hall at Xfinity Live! In this indoor/outdoor space, guests will enjoy ballpark favorite foods, our own private bar area, outdoor games and more.
- 2 beer tickets to enjoy award-winning craft beers from Victory Brewing Company!
Please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com if you have special dietary requirements.
Minor League/Child ticket includes the same as above, minus beer. Children ages 2 and under do not require a ticket to enter the stadium, as long as they remain on an adult's lap for the duration of the game. Food and beverage will be available to them during the pregame reception at no charge. 6 tickets max per alumnus/a. If you prefer your child to have his/her own seat, please register them for a ticket.
Our seats are located in section 139.
Registration will close on Thursday, August 17, 2023. Tickets are limited, so don't miss out. Register today!
- Tickets/Event Day Info: The maximum number of tickets per alumnus/a for this event is six tickets. In the event of low registration numbers, we reserve the right to cancel the event at any time and issue refunds of registration fees paid. Game tickets will be distributed at the pre-game reception. Any tickets that have not been picked up by 6:00 p.m. EST will be sent to the First Base Will-Call window and ready for pick-up by 6:15 p.m. EST.
All registrants will receive an email no less than 3 days prior to this event, which will include information about all game day logistics. If you believe we do not have your correct information on file, please be sure to confirm your email address by emailing the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, August 17, 2023.
- Cancellations: Due to venue policies, registration cancellations/refunds for this event will not be accepted after 12:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, August 17, 2023.
- Inclement Weather/Unforeseen Circumstance: In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the decision to postpone, shorten, or cancel this event will be at the sole discretion of the MLB, Philadelphia Phillies, Citizens Bank Ballpark, and/or their representatives. Accordingly, the option of a full refund, partial refund, rescheduled date, and/or ticket exchange in the event of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstance will also be at the sole discretion of the aforementioned parties.
We can't wait to see you at the game!