15th Annual Alumni Day at Phillies Spring Training
Thank you for your interest in our 15th annual Alumni Day at Phillies Spring Training! Tickets for this event were limited and are now sold out. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, in the event that we have cancellations and may be able to offer additional tickets for sale, please email The Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and the number of tickets that you hope to purchase. Thank you!
Nothing says springtime like Phillies Spring Training!
Red October didn’t turn out like we hoped, but the Phils keep fightin’ and we love them for it! Don’t miss the chance to cheer our team on to victory as the 2024 season begins!
Register now to join alumni and friends for a great day at the ballpark, as the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Toronto Blue Jays at Spring Training in Clearwater, Florida!
This event has SOLD OUT the past two years, so register today!
Saturday, March 9, 2024
12 - 2 p.m.: Pre-game reception
1:05 p.m.: First pitch
601 Old Coachman Road
Clearwater, FL 33765
- $55 = Adult Ticket (ages 21 and older)
- $45 = Child Ticket (ages 5-20)
- Free = children ages 4 and under
Adult ticket includes:
- Admission to the game
- 2-hour lunch buffet featuring ballpark favorites and unlimited soft drinks
- Two beer tickets
Please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com if you have special dietary requirements.
Child ticket includes same as above, minus the beer tickets. Children ages 4 & under do not require a ticket to enter the stadium, as long as they remain seated on an adult's lap during the pre-game reception and game. Food and beverage will be available to them during the pre-game reception at no charge. If you prefer your child to have his/her own seat, please register them for a child ticket.
Our seats are located in the picnic pavilion along the third base line. Great spot for pre- and post-game autographs!
Alumni and guests are responsible for parking costs at BayCare Ballpark. Parking is $15 per vehicle and can be purchased online, prior to the game.
Registration will close on Monday, February 26, 2024 at 12:00 p.m. EST. You will receive your drink tickets when you arrive at the stadium.
- Tickets/Event Day Info: The maximum number of tickets per alumnus/a for this event is six tickets. To inquire about potential exceptions to the ticket maximum, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of low registration numbers, we reserve the right to cancel the event at any time and issue refunds of registration fees paid.
Alumni registrants will receive their game day tickets in the mail as well as an email containing information about all game day logistics, no less than 5 days prior to this event. We are not responsible for game day tickets being mailed to an incorrect address or communications being sent to an out-of-date or non-preferred email address. If you believe we do not have your correct information on file, please be sure to confirm your contact information by emailing the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com on or before Monday, February 26, 2024 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Cancellations: Due to venue policies, registration cancellations/refunds for this event will not be accepted after 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, February 26, 2024.
- Inclement Weather/Unforeseen Circumstances: In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the decision to postpone, shorten, or cancel this event will be at the sole discretion of the MLB, Philadelphia Phillies, BayCare Ballpark, and/or their representatives. Accordingly, the option of a full refund, partial refund, rescheduled date, and/or ticket exchange in the event of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstance will also be at the sole discretion of the aforementioned parties.
We can't wait to see you in Clearwater, FL this Spring!