Hear the Roar
Homecoming means cheering on the Pride, catching up with old friends, and reliving great memories. But it’s so much more—a chance to enjoy can't miss experiences, explore an ever-changing campus, and to feel the energy of countless alumni, friends, and families returning for fall’s biggest weekend. Grab your blue and gold and join us for the celebration!
Get Excited for Homecoming - October 10-15, 2022!
From PMC to Pioneer to Pride - all are welcome to join us for Homecoming 2022! Registration is now open for all Homecoming events. We are excited to offer a diverse slate of events and programs throughout the week, with something for everyone.
FEATURED EVENT: HOMECOMING TAILGATE VILLAGE
When: Saturday, October 15, 2022 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Parking lot in front of the Pride Recreation Center
Price: Registration is FREE; Food and beverage available on-site for purchase.
- Not one, but TWO beer gardens serving up fun and games, along with icy-cold beer, wine, hard seltzers, and soft drinks!
- Our expanded Widener Wild Zone, featuring a variety of inflatables, face painting, balloon artists, caricaturists, and more!
- Interactive games and activities hosted by Widener schools, colleges, and student groups!
- Fabulous food trucks, including Zac’s Burgers – owned by the family of Widener alumnus, Nick Politarhos ’10!
- Special guest appearances, DJ’s, and live music from “The Shade,” a classic rock band led by Michael Kernicky ’82!
- “PMC Patio” celebrating all of our PMC graduates, including the 1972 Golden Reunion class!
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why attend Homecoming?
It is time for Widener alumni, students, faculty and friends to join together at the one place they all call home. Whether this is your first year on campus or your first time back in a while, we are still your Widener family. Join us for this can't miss, weekend-long celebration where you can connect with your classmates, fellow alumni, and friends through one-of-a-kind experiences, reliving your traditions, and celebrating the common bond that unites the Widener University community.
Entertainment & Unique Experiences
During Homecoming Weekend, we provide experiences for everyone. From our can't miss "Homecoming Tailgate Village" and family-friendly activities, to highlighting our incredible academic programs and hanging out with friends, Widener has something for you!
Cheer on the Pride during our annual Homecoming football game or check out other alumni athletic games throughout the weekend!
Come back to campus to explore our innovative, ever-changing landscape. From our state-of-the-art academic facilities, including our nursing simulation, robotics engineering, and finance labs, to a fully-equipped television studio and of course, our on-campus observatory, Widener's campus has it all. Homecoming is a time where we can put our innovative programs and research on display. Don't miss the chance to come back and see Widener's innovation in action.