Transcript & Diploma Requests
- Resources & Benefits for Alumni
- Transcript & Diploma Requests
You can now order your official Widener University transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse!
To request your official transcript online:
- Go to www.getmytranscript.com.
- Select Widener University from the list of schools in the drop down.
- Complete the online purchase forms. You will need your student ID or social security number, a major credit card or debit card, an email address, and your signed consent.
You may order a maximum of 3 transcripts. Once your transcript request is received by the university, it will be processed within 3-5 business days. Your ordered transcript is official, signed, and sealed, and will be send to you by mail.
Degrees are not posted on your transcript until approximately 2 weeks after your graduation date. When placing your order, select "After Degree is Awarded" as the processing option. Your transcript will be mailed on the day the degree appears on the transcript.
Main campus graduates can purchase additional copies or replacements of diplomas online.
- Go to Widener's online marketplace.
- Select Replacement Diploma and Add to Cart.
- Complete the purchase form and select Continue.
Additional or replacement diplomas cost $35.00 per copy and take 3 - 5 business days after payment to process. If you would like to receive multiple copies, a separate order must be placed for each diploma.